What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Recognise and identify when a situation may be classified as an argument or grievance, individually or for a peer.
Be able to identify support strategies to help resolve an argument.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify two social situations in which an argument could or has happened
- Communicate two emotions that someone could experience during the situation
- Identify one trusted person they could approach when dealing with conflict
- State three strategies to resolve an argument with a peer or family member
- State one coping strategy which can help when suffering with poor mental health during an argument or difficult situation