What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify skills and recognise some of their own skills.
Be able to recognise an area they would like to develop.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Communicate in a group discussion different skills people have
- State one thing they enjoy doing
- Communicate two things that they are good at
- Identify something they find challenging
- Communicate a way they can work towards something they would like to do better
- Participate in an activity to support a skill they would like to develop