What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to describe their own identity through exploration.
Be able to identify their skills.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Answer at least five questions relating to their identity
- Use three adjectives to describe their personal preferences
- Discuss and explain the difference between a skill and characteristic
- Identify three skills of their own
- Reflect upon own identity