What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to explain the differences and similarities of at least two different animals digestive systems.
Be able to explain signs of ill health in the digestive system of the different animals.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Choose at least two different animals they would like to research
- Research a diagram of their selected animals digestive system on the Internet or with other resources
- Explain where the food goes in and the route it takes though the digestive system of each animal
- Identify an animal which is a ruminant and what makes them different to other animals
- State three signs of ill health for each animal
- Explain what they can do to help the animal