What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to demonstrate that they have participated in a taster day at a local further education college.
Be able to share their thoughts and feelings about the taster day with their tutor and their peers.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Attend a college taster day
- Participate in the different tasks and activities that take place throughout the day
- Keep a record of activities and events involved in throughout the day
- Record their thoughts on the day by writing a diary extract
- List the positives and negatives of the experience
- Produce a short presentation to share with their peers