What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Explore different textures in different materials.
Be able to use different fabrics and materials to creat a collage.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Explore at least three textiles/materials that have different textures
- Use PECs symbols or another way of communication to show preference
- Use PECs symbols or another way of communication to describe texture i.e. soft, smooth, rough, bumpy etc
- Choose different pieces of fabric and materials that could be used to make a collage
- Make the collage,with support where necessary, ensuring at least three different textures are included