What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Understand the key comparison of the words up and down.
Understand the key comparison of the words fast and slow.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Compare the location of two objects and identify which is up and down
- Correctly indicate the up icon/arrow
- Correctly indicate the down icon/arrow
- Compare the speed of two objects and identify which is fast and slow
- Identify something that is fast; eg a car, a train, someone running
- Identify something that is slow; a snail, a tortoise, someone walking