What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to carry out daily care.
Be able to carefully collect eggs and explain or show where to collect them from.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Demonstrate how to check and refill water
- Demonstrate how to check and refill food
- Demonstrate how to check and refill bedding
- Demonstrate how to carefully collect eggs and store them properly
- Count how many eggs are collected and describe or show the differences in egg sizes