What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Write letters to post at a post office.
Post a letter / parcel.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Choose who to write a letter to through choices and symbols
- Share a message in a letter through written content/symbols
- Recognise an address and copy it correctly onto an envelope
- Identify a postage stamp and place it correctly on an envelope
- Recognise symbols that represent a post office
- Recognise a post box
- Experience using a post office to post a letter/parcel
- Experience using a post box to post a letter/parcel