What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate in communication activities linked to autumn.
Be able to explore and respond to sensory activities on the theme of autumn.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Explore autumn by actively participating in a sensory story
- Initiate and / or respond to communication and interaction during activities using personal communication strategies such as vocalisations, body language, symbols, AAC use or spoken word.
- Participate in life skills activities relating to Autumn (such as cooking or gardening) with support as needed
- Participate in music and or dance activities relating to Autumn with support as needed
- Produce an artistic piece related to Autumn with support as needed
- Show a response to a range of sensory activities relating to Autumn