What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify items needed to brush teeth.
Be able to follow step by step visual instructions for cleaning teeth.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Correctly identify products needed to clean their teeth (eg - matching toothpaste to toothbrush)
- Identify a tooth, toothbrush and toothpaste
- Correctly place toothpaste onto a toothbrush
- Explore a toothbrush for up to 30 seconds (eg. by touch, by taste)
- Brush teeth (eg. their own teeth, on a model, a picture diagram)