What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to take part in walks in the community and playground.
Be able to recognise that some trees loose their leaves during the colder months.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Recognise that trees grow in the ground
- Look at the different colours of leaves
- Explore the different texture of leaves as they change colour
- Look at the trees over the colder months (October, November and December)
- Observe through taking photographs with support, the change in leaf colour over time