What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify the different types of childcare jobs available.
Be aware of the training requirements for each childcare role identified.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify a range of childcare jobs available in their community (at least three)
- Explain the responsibilities of each role
- List the advantages and disadvantages of each role
- Research the training criteria required for each role
- Produce a summary of findings eg a PPT, poster, spreadsheet