What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
- Know the position of the Big Mack within the room.
- Be able to use the Big Mack to communicate a message or a response
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Show awareness of the position of the Big Mack through eye movement or other personally appropriate method.
- Press the Big Mack at an appropriate time to convey a message.
- Press the Big Mack at an appropriate time to respond to a question.