What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify a destination outside the centre.
Be able to give directions to the destination.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Discuss and agree the destination to be used
- Agree on a starting point for the destination
- Give directions to the agreed destination
- State at least three roads or paths on the way to the agreed destination
- State at least two landmarks on the way to the agreed destination.