What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify the components of a Roman settlement.
Be able to use Minecraft to construct a build of a chosen structure.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Outline how people living in Roman Britain carried out at least two of the following activities: bathing, heating their homes, dressing for special occasions, worshipping
- Identify a building or structure to recreate in Minecraft found in a typical Roman settlement in Britain
- Follow instructions given by the tutor
- Complete a build of the chosen structure in Minecraft
- â€‹Create at least one screenshot of the finished build