What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate in a range of games activities individually and with peers
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- use their hands to send an object to a partner/target with some accuracy.
- use their feet to send an object to partner/target with some accuracy.
- receive an object from a partner.
- travel in 2 different directions with an object.
- take turns during at least 2 different games with peers.