What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify different textures in textiles
Be able to use different materials to create a 3D collage or mural
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State 4 textiles that have different texture.
- Say how each texture feels i.e. soft, smooth, rough.
- State how materials can be split into groups according to their textures.
- Adapt the chosen materials to a required form in order to create a 3D collage or mural.
- Create the 3D collage or mural ensuring at least 3 different textures are included.
- Describe the collage to another person.