What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to accept support in order to participate in a range of gymnastic activities.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Accept support to balance individually.
- Accept support to participate in a balance with another peer.
- Accept support to make two different shapes with their own body.
- Accept support to travel in two different ways (e.g. using feet, using hands, using hands and feet, using other body parts, in different directions etc).
- Accept support to travel at two different heights (e.g. on the floor, on a bench etc).