What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Understand the different ways to collect numerical information.
Be able to represent information for others to see.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify different ways to collect information
- Identify suitable ways to collect specified numerical information
- Collect specified numerical information
- Use different ways to represent information
- Label information appropriately