What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Plan to travel on a bus journey.
Be able to travel on a bus.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State a location to travel to
- Collect two personal items required for the bus journey
- Recognise and point out the bus stop sign
- Respond to a prompt to signal for the bus to stop
- State your destination
- With support, hand over the correct money for the bus fair
- Find and sit on a seat
- Respond to a prompt to stop the bus
- Get off the bus safely