What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Identify their own likes and dislikes in art.
Use equipment to create a piece of art work.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Explore different art work and show what they like and dislike
- Choose a favourite piece of art
- Find when named, two pieces of art equipment or resources
- Watch as an adult or peer models an art technique
- Attempt to copy an art technique
- Create own piece of art work