What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate in communication activities linked to festivals and celebrations.
Participate in maths activities linked to festivals and celebrations.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Participate in two activities common to a festival or celebration e.g. cooking, making items, music
- Listen and respond to a one step instruction including two words linked to festivals
- Make a simple request whilst exploring festivals
- Indicate preferences using symbols, signs and words
- Participate in an investigation of the position of objects linked to festivals and celebrations e.g. where the baubles are on the tree, where the presents are in the sack
- Participate in counting in the context of festivals and celebrations