What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate in communication activities relating to the world of work.
Participate in maths activities relating to the world of work.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Participate in role play activities linked to three different work experiences
- Explore the use of symbols and pictures to represent objects or actions
- Create a book on a particular job or work activity
- Match one object, image or symbol
- Make groups of objects linked to work i.e. head gear, cleaning items, office items
- Count a range of items linked to the theme
- Match two job roles to their uniforms