What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to use information from lists, tables, diagrams and tally charts.
Understand the need to compare numerical information.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify the purpose of titles, labels and keys
- Identify numerical values or scales in lists, tables, diagrams and tally charts
- Find specific numerical details in lists, tables, diagrams and tally charts
- Find numerical information in a bar or pie chart
- Compare numerical information and state findings