What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to prepare for helping another student in a classroom.
Be able to carry out the responsibilities required when helping others in the classroom.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State the support that a student may need to be able to carry out a prepared activity in the clasroom
- Describe and follow health and safety rules required when helping others in the classroom
- Identify their support role within the classroom
- Carry out the tasks identified when helping other students
- Request assistance when required
- Express what went well with a task
- Express what went less well with a task