What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate and engage in activities to develop communication skills in the context of the UK.
Participate and engage in activities to develop early mathematical skills in the context of the UK.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Explore and respond to objects, photographs and images related to landmarks and tourist attractions from different regions around the UK
- Explore tastes and smells of food and drink from different regions around the UK
- Notice, listen and respond to different types of music from around the UK
- Communicate a preference for a particular stimuli related to the UK
- Explore shapes linked to regional customs
- Show a preference for a particular object, shape or colour
- Participate in counting activities linked to tourist attractions and landmarks from different regions within the UK