What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to plan to communicate information about a topic of choice.
Communicate information on their chosen topic to others.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify three topics they could communicate about
- Identify three ways they could communicate about a chosen topic
- Choose a topic to communicate on and state what method of communication they will use
- Gather appropriate information on their chosen topic
- Share their findings with others using their chosen method of communication