What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Know how to place money in terms of value.
Be able to carry out calculations with money.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify the value of digits in sums of money by their place
- Order and compare sums of money
- Round up sums of money
- Calculate sums of money using:
- Convert sums of money between figures and words
- Use a calculator to check answers to calculations