What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Understand the basic concepts and terminology associated with probability.
Be able to establish the probability of an event.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Define probability
- Explain how the probability of an event is measured
- Describe how probability is determined
- Identify the likelihood of different events happening
- Collect data about a topic
- Display the data in an appropriate way
- Calculate the probability of an event
- Express the probability of the event