What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Create different sequence patterns with matchsticks.
Describe each sequence.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Create five different sequence patterns
- Use repeated shapes to make a set of patterns
- Make sequences by adding the same shape at each step
- Explain in words how the sequences change:
- Write a word equation for each sequence
- Change the word equation into algebra