What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to follow discussions.
Be able to take part in discussions.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify the main points in discussions
- State own views on topics of discussions
- Use appropriate politeness in discussions
- Make relevant and appropriate contributions in discussions covering different topics and in different situations
- Use non-verbal communication effectively in discussions covering different topics and in different situations