What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to speak to be heard and understood.
Be able to make enquiries.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Use appropriate speaking and listening communication in familiar situations
- Use appropriate speaking and listening communication in different formal situations
- Relay information and facts clearly and to suit the audience and situation
- Use appropriate politeness and formality when making enquiries, for both formal and informal situations
- Word enquiries clearly to be understood
- Use non-verbal communication appropriate to the situation
- Use appropriate tone of voice