What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to speak clearly in a way which suits the situation.
Be able to present information and ideas in a logical sequence.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Describe key points of different subject matter
- Adapt the level of formality to suit the situation and context
- Communicate effectively:
- in person
- by using a communication device
- Plan and deliver their speech
- Control the pace of their speech
- Provide detail and develop ideas, where appropriate
- Use strategies to clarify and confirm others understand what is being said