What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Respond to a range of options and choices during activities with others.
Participate in and respond to shared activities.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Work coactively to produce an 'All About Me' sensory collage
- Match pictures and/or symbols when choosing preferred options
- Demonstrate preferences and dislikes to inform their 'All About Me' collage eg sports, art, music, sensory
- Make marks using different media, to contribute to their 'All About Me' sensory collage
- Use their communication skills to share their 'All About Me' collage with a favoured peer or staff member
- Handle a range of reading material during a shared reading session with their peers