What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Develop number skills in relation to self and others.
Develop data handling skills in relation to self and others.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Practice addition and subtraction activities eg people in class, cars in car park
- Order numbers to ten consistently
- Read home telephone number
- Find a telephone number for an activity they are interested in
- Use ordinal numbers to describe their position in a queue or group activity
- Add information from a class survey into a simple chart eg pictogram
- Write a list for class use eg shopping order, stationery order