What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Develop number skills in relation to self and others.
Develop data handling skills in relation to self and others.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify prices for a takeaway for a group of friends
- Sort numerals into odd and even numbers
- Count house numbers in two's to 100
- Find missing numbers in a number sequence to 200
- Produce a table to show the results of a class survey about personal attributes
- Produce a bar chart to show the results of a class survey about personal attributes
- Divide food between a group of friends using simple fractions eg whole, half