What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Develop number skills in relation to self and others.
Develop data handling skills in relation to self and others.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Calculate salaries of jobs they are interested in
- Calculate the weekly cost of a shopping order
- Show their knowledge of four times table in relation to counting body parts
- Identify equivalent fractions by sharing food with a group
- Compare results of class survey looking at hair and eye colour