What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Experience handling objects and textures linked to different leisure activities.
Experience visits to different transport facilities.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Coactively handle and explore a range of objects and textures linked to five different leisure activities
- Demonstrate a preference or dislike response to at least one object or texture
- Visit two local transport facilities eg bus station, train station
- Display a like or dislike response to each visit
- Experience counting activities linked to different forms of transport and their sounds