What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Respond to activities to develop number skills in relation to transport and leisure.
Develop skills in relation to positioning, time and directional language in relation to transport and leisure.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identifies numerals to eight on bus routes when planning a journey or travel training
- Count items up to 10 linked to a preferred leisure activity
- Follows directional language when moving around a familiar environment
- Uses directional language to direct others to a specific location
- Use time related vocabulary eg morning, afternoon when taking information from a leisure centre timetable
- Use simple programming to move a Beebot from one location to another