What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Experience handling objects and textures bought in a shop.
Experience visits to different types of shops.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Coactively handle and explore a range of objects and textures which can be bought in a shop eg food, drink, clothing, sports equipment, magazines, newspapers
- Demonstrate a preference or dislike response to at least one object or texture
- Take part in atl east two visits where they experience different shops
- Display a like or dislike response to each visit
- Experience counting activities linked to items found in a shop