What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Know how to keep their hair tidy.
Be able to present themselves smartly.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify products and equipment required to keep hair tidy
- Brush or comb their hair and tie it back, if appropriate
- Identify appropriate clothing for them to look smart
- Choose appropriate footwear and show how to clean or polish the footwear
- Present themselves looking smart and clean