What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify different public places.
Be able to recognise appropriate behaviour in public places and be able to demonstrate this.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify at least three places that are public eg shops, cafes, college, cinema
- Identify items of clothing that should not be exposed in public
- Identify at least two public places where they may need to undress eg changing rooms at a leisure centre, clothes shop
- Identify at least two public places where they must not undress eg cafe, library, park
- Identify which parts of the body should be covered in public places
- Identify which parts of the body are OK to touch in public places
- Identify which parts of the body should not be touched in public places
- Behave appropriately when visiting at least three different public places