What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to recall the purpose of familiar baking equipment.
Be able to demonstrate some control with a range of utensils when baking.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Select a spoon when asked what item is required to mix the ingredients with
- Select a bowl when asked what the ingredients can be mixed in
- Select a knife when asked what item is required to cut with
- Grasp a spoon and stir the ingredients, keeping most of the mix in the bowl
- Hold a knife and apply pressure to cut soft food stuffs