What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to create Aboriginal-style designs to decorate a 3D boomerang.
Be able to select colours and techniques for Aboriginal art.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Research and identify boomerang designs and Aboriginal art
- Draw a simple version of a boomerang
- Draw simple Aboriginal symbols and have some knowledge of their meaning
- Find designs and identify what and how colours are used
- Apply dot/ pattern techniques of their choice using a variety of materials and mediums