What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify jobs within a Bed and Breakfast business.
Participate jobs in a Bed and Breakfast, in a controlled environment.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify what a bed and breakfast is
- Identify what job roles are involved in a bed and breakfast
- Complete two jobs a cook would do in a Bed and Breakfast, eg make a pot of tea; boil an egg; make toast
- Complete two jobs a housekeeper would do in a Bed and Breakfast eg; clear the table; make the bed
- Complete two jobs a receptionist would do in a Bed and Breakfast; eg answer the telephone; welcome guests