What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to plan an email for a given workplace scenario.
Be able to construct a work place email following a plan.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify an email address from a given written scenario with symbol supports
- Identify who is to send and who is to receive an email from a given written scenario with symbol supports
- Identify an appropriate opening and closing greeting for a workplace email through symbol choices
- Identify the context and key information needed in the main body of a workplace email through responding to verbal questioning through symbol choices
- Add an email address to a blank email template following a plan with symbols and appropriate support
- Identify the correct information from a plan to add sender and recipients names to an email with symbols and support
- Identify and use appropriate greetings identified in their plan to open/close an email with support
- Add key information from a plan to complete sentences in an email template with symbols and appropriate support