What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to research and identify key information about Japan.
Be able to take part in activities associated with Japanese cultures.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify key cities on a map of Japan
- Research at least three Japanese customs
- Summarise their findings in an appropriate format
- Research at least two Japanese cultures eg a traditional Japanese dish, traditional dress, sports such as sumo or karate, origami
- Take part in two activities around Japanese cultures
- State what they learnt and what they enjoyed