What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to select appropriate payment for different products.
Be able to navigate a shop.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify the correct coin or note most appropriate to cover the cost of the items
- Identify where more than one coin can be used to make a payment
- Find items from a list in a shop, looking in different places
- Read whole number prices eg pence, pounds on shop shelves
- Select an item after comparing two prices for similar items to find the cheapest