What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to follow simple directions in a familiar place.
Be able to give simple directions within a familiar place.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Listen to simple directions given to them by an appropriate person
- Follow simple directions to end at a familiar place
- Use familiar landmarks to help them identify where to go
- Use vocabulary of forwards and turn to give step by step directions from one place to another
- Work alongside a peer to give and follow the directions given step by step